Auditorium Pedrotti
Pesaro

The Pedrotti Auditorium Pedrotti in Pesaro, inaugurated in 1892, is located in Palazzo Olivieri, home of the Liceo Musicale ‘G. Rossini’ since 1885. The hall, designed at the behest of maestro Carlo Pedrotti, is renowned for its exceptional acoustics. The decorative completion took place in 1907 with the installation of a large electric organ, replaced in 1974 by a new one from the Tamburini company. The structure, typical of 19th-century concert halls, has a rectangular plan with a balcony supported by cast iron pillars, a small stage and a flat ceiling that promotes perfect sound diffusion. With a capacity of 500 seats, the Auditorium hosts events and performances, and is home to the Rossini Opera Festival.




